Alice Eve Nude Sex Scenes From "Crossing Over"



Alice Eve shows off her tits numerous times while whoring herself for a green card in the nude sex scenes in the video above from the film “Crossing Over”.


With the great Orange Sultan stepping up the deportation of illegals in the USA, foreign women like Alice Eve are no doubt offering up their pussies to American men in the hopes of getting some sort of documentation that will allow them to stay in the country. It is all part of Trump’s “Make America Great Again” campaign promise.


Unfortunately for these women the stark reality of the situation is that 98% of American men are flaming homoqueers, and of the remaining 2% more than half are pathetically limp-dicked. Of course the Orange Sultan is no fool, and so he is concentrating his deportations only on the homely looking Mexican and Guatemalan women. For there is little doubt that a blonde hair blue eyed female of Alice Eve’s obvious quality will always have a place in Trump’s America, just as she would in the harems of most Muslim men.


Alice Eve Satanic Nude PhotoAlice Eve Satanic Nude PhotoAlice Eve Gets Naked For AttentionAlice Eve Gets Naked For AttentionMayra Leal Nude Scenes CompilationMayra Leal Nude Scenes Compilation
19 votes
  1. JenniferGonzalez24

    i love this

  2. Kanye and Tay Tay harmony

    One of the few good titties out there. Need more sex scene!

  3. Stormin' Norman

    Oh and let me add Alice Eve's breasts look perfect when she's laying on her back like that and all sweaty. Too bad I would have to put up with Ray Liotta's sloppy seconds in order to dive into Alice Eve's snatch.

  4. Stormin' Norman

    The thing is lots of scenes from the original Wayne Kramer film was cut thanks to Weinstein. There much more scenes of Alice Eve in that movie that we unfortunately never got to see. I even read the original script and she had another sex scene at the end. Yes, we were deprived of more Alice Eve. If that doesn't cause you rage I don't know what will.

  5. Great Orange Sultan

    Ya Allah! 98% of the politicians in DC are flaming homoqueers, and most of the women are she-apes. I am moving to Palm Beach Mr. Durka.

  6. Straight Andrew

    There is too much talking in that clip and not enough "action". :)

  7. Iraqi Pete

    The only movie I’d ever watch her in is if she got kidnapped by Al Queda.

Leave a Reply